Seriously, there are so many amazing feminist gifts available online these days. I mean, sure, I have my own line of tees (many of which are feminist themed), but I was scrolling through Etsy the other day, and found these 13 amazing feminist gifts, so I thought I’d share them with you!
*This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting feminism and Obviously, Maybe!
1. “Not your Babe” art print by PollyDraws. I love this illustration!
2. “You Don’t Own Me” patch by lovestruckprints. No one does.
3. Vulvacat enamel pin by HildeAtalanta. What a pretty little pussy pin!
4. Fuck You I Do What I Want t-shirt by MissHappyPink. Hell yeah I do!
5. Feminism art print by bonmotprints. Powerful people, at that.
6. Dear Patriarchy brooch / pin by ModernGirlBlitz. Serioulsy, though.
7. Feminist AF bracelet by BlockandHammer. A subtle, and pretty, way to show off your feminism.
8. Raise Boys and Girls the Same Way t-shirt by TeeShopTees.
9. I am I am I am sticker by LittleWomanGoods. The words are from a Sylvia Plath quote.
10. Boob banners by cactusandbones. These are so fucking cute!
11. Passionate About Reproductive Justice t-shirt by FabulouslyFeminist. I have a friend who needs this tee. I bet you do, too.
12. Don’t Fucking Tell Me To Smile necklace by jtopolski. Why do people still tell others to smile?!
13. Full Time Feminist by TheFive15. These are so affordable, you can buy a bunch and give them to ALL your feminist friends!
There you have it: 13 amazing feminist gifts! I have a ton more saved in my favorites, so I imagine I’ll have another post like this, soon! Until then, keep resisting, smashing, and being YOU.